We create social and economic value by transforming spaces and realising new centres of cultural gravity.
Our spaces are continuously reconfigured and transformed to create new and exciting spatial environments, that are then filled with a variety of incredible content. Complete set builds, fashion shows, music events and brand activations represent just a few examples of activity taking place across our portfolio of spaces.
- Printworks LondonView more Canada Water
- The DrumshedsView more Meridian Water
- Broadwick Studio Canary Wharf
- Exhibition LondonView more Shepherd's Bush
- Magazine LondonView more Greenwich
- Depot MayfieldView more Manchester
- Landing Forty-TwoView more The Leadenhall Building, Bank
- Dock X View more Canada Water
- Thirty Eight Grosvenor SquareView more Mayfair
- The Pumping HouseView more Nottingham
- The BeamsView more Docklands
- Silverworks IslandView more Docklands
- Long AcreView more Covent Garden
- Aviation HouseView more Holborn
- York RoadView more Waterloo
- Churchill PlaceView more Canary Wharf
- The PelligonView more Canary Wharf
- The MonumentView more Monument
- Deptford StorehouseView more Deptford
- Control Room A - Battersea Power StationView more Battersea
- New CenturyView more Manchester
- Leadenhall StreetView more Bank
HYBRID SPACES. NO MORE LABELS.
Broadwick Spaces highlights
We embrace the impossible and turn the most ambitious visions into reality. Together with our partners, we create experiences focused on innovative programming, ground-breaking production design and first-rate technical production.
“Over the course of the year, our spaces are filled with the latest in cultural content, creativity, music and food”